Here are four basic motorbiking tips
The following are things you can do to maintain control of your motorbike, even in an emergency:
- Check the tire condition.
- Keep both the brakes holding the tire properly spaced.
- Check your lights and horn.
- Adjust the rear viewing span of mirror if needed.
- Let us know immediately if something is wrong with the bike.
Motorbike helmets provide protection from a potentially life-threatening head injury. By law, motorbike riders must wear a helmet while riding on a public road.
Adjust the chin strap so that it fits snugly but comfortably under your chin against your throat. You should be able to chew or yawn easily.
Be Visible and Alert
Even if you obey all traffic laws, there is always a risk of a collision.
- Be prepared to stop for vehicles waiting at stop signs, in driveways, or parking spaces.
- Be prepared to take evasive action relating to vehicles that have just passed you and may turn right.
- Use hand signals before making turns or changing lanes to warn traffic around you.
Ride in a Safe Lane Position
Ride in the same direction as traffic so you are more visible to drivers entering roads or changing lanes in the following scenarios:
- Passing a vehicle.
- Preparing to make a left turn at an intersection.
- When a lane is too narrow for a motorbike
- When approaching a right turn.
- If the road is one-way with two or more lanes.
Included with motorbike rental:
Condition and purpose
- For Rental only full payment is required upon renting. Payment will be made by cash before renting start
- If the service becomes unavailable for the Hire Period due to circumstances beyond Motorbike Rental Mui Ne control (such as theft, fire, earthquake, or damage from an earlier hire contract), Motorbike Rental Mui Ne will use its best efforts to offer the Client a suitable alternative. If Motorbike Rental Mui Ne is unable to offer a suitable alternative, the Client will be entitled to a full refund of any monies paid to Motorbike Rental Mui Ne, minus any costs Motorbike Rental Mui Ne has incurred related to this booking.
- No refunds will be made for early returns, late pickups, no-shows or change of mind